SurroundingsThe Landcafè "Zum Mühlenberg" is located in Nettetal-Hinsbeck, just in the center of the natural park Maas-Schwalm-Nette. Therefore you can really enjoy a relaxing stay. From here you could explore all the beautiful surroundings.
ConnectionThere is no problem to reach the nearby cities Düsseldorf, Venlo und Mönchengladbach, Duisburg and Essen due to the motorways A40 und A61. That is why the friendly Landcafé is also perfect for business people, exhibition visitors or travellers.
To plan your cycling tour to us you can use the cycling planer on www.radroutenplaner.nrw.de. You can find a map for planing your trip by car at the bottom of this page.
- Krickenbecker lakes.
- Castle Krickenbeck
- Natural park Maas-Schwalm-Nette
In the German-Dutch Natural park Maas-Schwalm-Nette you can find on both sides of the border almost 10.000 ha natural reserve and bird sanctuary.
- High-wire forest adventure course Süchtelner Höhen
- Canoe tour on river Niers with Camping Hammans
- Open-air museum Grefrath
The Lower Rhine open-air museum informs about the collection activities and presentations with regard to the life and work in the Lower Rhine area in pre-technical times.
- Nordic Walking
- Cycling: There are many nice cycling tours around. Have a look at:
Bett und Bike.
- Diving at the Blauen Lagune
- Water Ski and swimming at the Blauen Lagune
- Ice-Skating in Eissportzentrum Grefrath
- Ballooning in Nettetal
- Online Travel Information - Traumpfade der Welt (in German)
On this website you will find detailed travel information and visit advises - not only next door but also worldwide.